Monday, June 06, 2005

I Miss Pedro

Down in Peurto Rico, Zube Boy and I adopted a little bird. He was hella ugly, which made him all the more cute, if that makes sense.

He arrived on our balcony on our first day, and kind of stood there cocking his head to the side, as if waiting for something. I grabbed a box of Rice Krispies and tossed a few onto the balcony.

Pedro thoroughly enjoyed them. He came back once a day for the next three days, and we always obliged him with some more cereal.

I was kind of sad when he skipped a couple of days.

Then, on our last day there, Zube Boy shouted at me while I was on the pot, "Honey, guess whose here to say goodbye!"

I hurriedly finished the task at hand and hopped off the throne. There, on our balcony, was Pedro. I poured the last few bits of cereal into my hand and gave them to Pedro.

I wanted to bring him home. Zube Boy said he would probably fit in my suitcase, right next to my black shoes. I decided that wasn't such a great idea. So, we left him there.

0 Leg Humps:

 

designer : anniebluesky : www.bloggeruniversity.blogspot.com / graphics : AmyD : www.amysmusings.com