Monday, February 28, 2011

I Need You...

...to do something for me, if you're so inclined. Mozy on over to IndieInk when you get a free minute. Why? Well, primarily because it's fucking awesome and has introduced me to lots o' great writers I'd have otherwise never stumbled upon. Less importantly, because I will be the featured writer tomorrow morning. Did you like that? How humble I came across? I'm humble above all else (the most humble person you've ever met, in fact).

Ahem. Tomorrow, this post will be featured, and I wanted to forewarn you so you had some time to peruse the awesomeness that is IndieInk before it made its debut.

And honestly? Not mocking humility. You all know I eat humble-pie here regularly. A little while after I'd been notified my submission would be published, I felt undeserving. Not good enough. There is some seriously amazing shit over there. I regretted even having submitted a piece at all for a hot minute. Or a cold many minutes.

And while I was in the throes of this chilly slice of time, the episode on Sesame Street the kids were watching featured this...



Don't worry that it's not good enough for anyone else to hear...Just sing.

Well, I did. And if no one's eyes bleed as a result, I'm good with that.

And Seriously...




IndieInk is the shizzle. In my humble opinion.

2 Leg Humps:

Jodi Pharo said...

In my next life I'm coming back as one of those muppet chicks singing with Nathan Lane.

Juned Ahmed said...

wow very nice post Golden Triangle Tour Packages

 

designer : anniebluesky : www.bloggeruniversity.blogspot.com / graphics : AmyD : www.amysmusings.com