Thursday, April 21, 2005

But...No...Shut up.

Seriously, Georgie.

I can only handle three and a half more years of this shit if you would only shut the fuck up. I remember my Mom telling me that if I kept my face a certain way for an extended period of time it would get stuck, and since I'm obsessed with CNN of late, and scowl every time I see your mug, I'm quite afraid my face will be stuck in a perpetual scowl.

And, while you're at the task of shutting up, get the hell out of my uterus, too. 'Kay? Get a womb or your own. The thought of you all stomping around in there, protecting my eggs and playing a fanatic game of "World Leader" makes me cringe.

*snork*

Okay, I have to admit though that the image itself makes me giggle a little, but this is a seriuos rant. Let me compose myself. Ommmmmmmmm. Whew. Much better. I prefer that image to this one, though. There seems to be a serious lacking of people with their genitals on the inside in that picture, huh? Sadly, my mind's eye picture of you strenously fighting to be 'King of the Hill' in my womb is not real in the literal sense, and the latter photo is.

Honestly, I'm kind of hoping that you keep up with your Christian Regime. I know for a fact it's pissing off my Republican husband. I think I'm going to register as a Republican so I can vote for John McCain in the 2008 primaries. And don't nobody tell me he's not running, 'cause I'm not hearing it...

*sticks fingers in ears*

Mary had a little lamb, little lamb, little lamb...

*makes sure the din of naysayers has subsided*

Don't forget that there are Pro-Choice Republicans out there buster. The kind of Republicans who truly embrace the whole "less government" dealymabob of the Republican platform. Yeah, those guys and gals. I'm hoping you piss them off mightily so that us Moderate Democrats and Moderate Republicans (whom I'm thinking are the true majority), can have a big old summit of some sort and deliberate the kicking of some BIG government ass.

So, keep on keepin' on, Bushie. I beg you to widen the rift in the Republican Party. The true majority will find itself eventually, despite this whole partisan bitterness we've seem to got going on.

After all, We Are the People, aren't we?

0 Leg Humps:

 

designer : anniebluesky : www.bloggeruniversity.blogspot.com / graphics : AmyD : www.amysmusings.com