Monday, April 21, 2008

Come On...

The DHL guy stopped by some moments ago and saw my coworker and I in the back office(during the ski sesason we usually close the blinds so we don't get random skiers walking in looking for the front desk, but since the ski resort is mother-fucking closed, WOOT! we're letting in the light). Anyhow, seeing as how A (coworker) and I were sitting there, he decided to walk right in rather than passing us by on his way to the front desk...

DHL Guy: Hey, I saw you guys sitting here, so I hope you don't mind...

A: Eh, you just wanted to come in my back door.

He promptly turned around and walked out and met us at the front desk.

Has anyone seen my shit? I seem to have lost it.

Also, I'm going to be rocking a new look around here. I'm in dire need of a breath of fresh air, figuratively speaking.

3 Leg Humps:

PaintingChef said...

Nice...

Can't wait to see the new look.

Phil said...

So does A just object to strangers coming in her back door, or is that an across the board rule?

By "rocking a new look", are you talking like multi-colors, mohawk/spiked hair, heavy makeup and multiple new facial piercings? Like, that kind of rocking?

PhilM
Echoes in a Nomad's Head

Crazy Lady said...

Poor DHL guy!

 

designer : anniebluesky : www.bloggeruniversity.blogspot.com / graphics : AmyD : www.amysmusings.com