Friday, April 16, 2010

They Say a Picture Is Worth...

1,000 words. I'd like to amend that. A picture is worth four words.

Where do I begin?


Firstly, I should probably remember I am not a twelve-year-old boy. That's one way to begin.

But on the other hand, the twelve-year-old boy one, what exactly is going on in this pre-tomato snack playtime session? Something tells me there is a Guiding Light in here somewhere. But since I've not slept for any substantial amount of time in months and never watched a full hour of The Soap Operas EVER, not even hung over as all get-out in my dedicated pursuit of passing my Partying major in college, I'm drawing a blank. If by blank I mean that my brain is being inundated by various and sundry sordid stories behind the photo. I'm just too spent to pick one.

The childrens and I were up at 3:30AM today. All three of us. Awesome, no? Yes.

Mostly, I think you guys are funnier than I am...and I'm sort of needing you to make me laugh, if you're so inclined.

4 Leg Humps:

Chickie said...

Awww, my heart breaks for Mr. Greenie who was left out of the orgy. And what's up with the shifty-eyed penguin? I think he's fixing to slide on in there.

Zube said...

Ah, but you see Chickie, this is where my mind is really dirty. Mr. Greenie has a little dinosaur friend, part of the playmat, whose placement is, um, interesting! I think the turtle in the upper right corner looks VERY hurt about being completely left out!

Steph said...

Maybe nobody wanted to make out with the penguin, so they gave him the very important job of "lookout" in case anyone tries to call the cops on their public dino-love session.

You want a laugh? My daughter puked all over me at dinner the other night. In a restaurant. While sitting at a table with some friends who have no kids, and had just complimented us on what cool parents we are. And then she upchucked into my cleavage. It was a cool moment, all right.

Zube said...

Oh Steph! I'm sorry! I always get so self-conscious when I have the kids out to dinner or something with non-kid havers!

And yes, penguin as lookout, I think you're onto something!

 

designer : anniebluesky : www.bloggeruniversity.blogspot.com / graphics : AmyD : www.amysmusings.com