Monday, February 07, 2011

Disconnected...

I'm sorry, but due to events beyond our control, your call could not be completed as dialed.

That was the recording I heard the other day when calling my Mom. On speed dial. As I've done a million and twenty times before. It wasn't too strange; calls haven't been completed as dialed in the past but the message was new to me and seemed, I don't know, over the top? A little catastrophic? It was weird.

Do you ever feel as though you're unintentionally giving off the wrong vibe? Like, no matter what you say, and the positive spirit with which it is said, it is received wrong?

I feel as though, due to events beyond my control, I'm just...not connected.

I like to blame these episodes on the stars. They're way too beautiful to be blaming shit on, I know, but they're also way too far away to actually give a rat's ass about my blame anyway. Probably why I like them so much.

The stars aren't aligned in my favor right now. Not that anything is going terribly wrong. But terribly right seems, I don't know, a universe away.

0 Leg Humps:

 

designer : anniebluesky : www.bloggeruniversity.blogspot.com / graphics : AmyD : www.amysmusings.com