Saturday, March 12, 2011

When I Don't Like Something...

I usually try to make friends with it. Keep your friends close and your enemies closer, as they say.

So, I dug deep, deep down in my jeans pockets, which was tough because my jeans are feeling a little snug these days and my hand barely fit in there, and paid for zubegirl.com.

I have a new home.

It's over at Wordpress and I have to admit, I'm kinda digging on Wordpress. It seems pretty user friendly. That said, I'm not posturing for an all out evening of humping its leg or anything. A few things are irritating me. Like that fact that, at the top of the page it says 'The Adventures of Zube Girl' above my awesome header made by someone even awesomer that says, wait for it...The Adventures of Zube Girl. I can't figure out how to get rid of the extraneous title. And I hate to be redundant. I seriously don't like repeating myself.

Also? If I went and paid for zubegirl.com well then why the shit does the address change to zubegirl.wordpress.com after you type in zubegirl.com? Minor detail but bugs me, that.

Otherwise, it most certainly isn't finished over there, but we're sort of dating. And I figured I'd go public with my new relationship. If reality tv is such a hit, well then why not reality blog-hosting website dating?

So yeah. That's where you'll find me from now on. See you there! Unless I don't.

 

designer : anniebluesky : www.bloggeruniversity.blogspot.com / graphics : AmyD : www.amysmusings.com