Monday, March 28, 2005

My Directive...

I sent this e-mail to my family...

In the event that I am ever in a Permanent Vegetative State, or incapacitated in any other way and kept alive only by artificial means (feeding tube, respirator, ad nauseum) it is my wish to be allowed to die peacefully. In addition, and just for the hell of it, I would like for a restraining order to be filed against the damn government and religious/special interest groups so they may not interfere with my dignified passing. I refuse to become a poster child for anyone's political/religous cause, when I am unable to voice my opinion on said cause.

I'm kind of joking, but kind of not. Print this out and tuck it safely in a file in the event that anything should happen before Zube Boy and I get our wills together and the judge doesn't believe you.

Love,
Zube Girl-The Smart Ass, Who Would Kind of Appreciate Being a Smart Ass from her Death Bed

0 Leg Humps:

 

designer : anniebluesky : www.bloggeruniversity.blogspot.com / graphics : AmyD : www.amysmusings.com