Sunday, April 24, 2005

Keepin' It Real...

Zube Boy: Hello?

Zube Girl: Hi Honey.

ZB: I've been trying to call you all morning.

ZG: Umm, no. Actually, I've been trying to call you all morning, but, nevermind.

ZB: Oh.

ZG: So, how's work?

ZB: Fine. I'm just keepin' it real.

ZG: Really? Still? You were keepin' it real yesterday when I called you, too.

ZB: Yeah, I've been keeping it real a lot these days.

ZG: But, it's gotta be tough to keep it real at all times. How do you do it?

ZB: Well, sometimes I take breaks. I wasn't keeping it real for like an hour yesterday.

ZG: Shit.

ZB: Yeah, I know. I'm getting old.

ZG: I know the feeling.

ZB: Yeah.

ZG: Well, I'd better get back to work.

ZB: Okay. Honey...

ZG: What?

ZB: What's for dinner?

ZG: Heh.

ZB: No, really.

ZG: Heh heh. Heheheheheh.

ZB: You're a bitch.

ZG: Really, I've gotta get back to work.

ZB: Well, are you gonna make me cookies?

ZG: Seriously, you crack me up.

ZB: Glad I could be of service.

ZG: Okay, gotta go.

ZB: Buh bye.

ZG: Keep on keepin' it real!

0 Leg Humps:

 

designer : anniebluesky : www.bloggeruniversity.blogspot.com / graphics : AmyD : www.amysmusings.com