Thursday, December 30, 2010

I Am Fucking Zube

I've decided. I'm fucking Zube. I don't mean I'm FUCKING Zube. I mean I AM fucking Zube. Right now. That is to say, I'm Zube. And nobody else.

Also? Recent decision of my Zubeness notwithstanding, I'm also indecisive. You heard it here first. Or in your head maybe.

I work too much, in case you were wondering. I quit my job to be at home with the kids and a month and a half later got a kick ass waitressing job with awesome people at a super-cozy little place. Somehow, in recent months, I've acquired two other part time jobs. So now it's as though I'm working more than full time. I've recently been scratching my head and asking myself why the hell I got myself into this mess. Ah. Because I can't say no. Right.

Odds are I'm typing to a wall right now because I up and abandoned this here web page a while ago, but in a way that's okay. I think it is therapeutic to type to walls now and again. And that's all that matters really.

8 Leg Humps:

Anonymous said...

Some of us still keep a hopeful eye on our RSS feeds... :)

If you haven't seen the movie "Shirley Valentine", you definitely need to! She was known to talk to walls quite frequently. :)

Anonymous said...

You're to sweet! I looked up 'Shirley Valentine' on youtube and didn't find anything yet about talking to walls, but what a hoot!

Zube

Anonymous said...

I still check in here from time to time but mostly on Facebook!

Chickie said...

Rawr! :)

Anonymous said...

Well, peek-a-boo anonymous! (And now I'm wondering which FB friend you are!)

Chickie, I adore thee! You are so twee! Hee!

Zube

Ginamonster said...

Thought I'd click on the bookmark in the hopes that maybe you couldn't resist, and whadayaknow?

Anonymous said...

I couldn't stay away, Ginamonster! It's in my blood or something.

Zube

Blogger said...

I made $20 for completing a 20 minute survey!

Guess what? This is exactly what large companies are paying for. They need to know what their average customer needs and wants. So these companies pay $1,000,000's of dollars every month to the average person. In return, the average person, myself included, answers some questions and gives them their opinion.

 

designer : anniebluesky : www.bloggeruniversity.blogspot.com / graphics : AmyD : www.amysmusings.com