Friday, February 18, 2011

He Didn't Marry a Goth Chick, but He Made Me Birth One...



But still, let the record show, he married himself a hippy. Neener neener boo boo!

Lest I confuse the shit out of you, check out her nails.

A few observations:

Firstly, awwwwwww.

Secondly, Dada's 'Gwar is AWESOME' gene is totally kicking my 'Jack Johnson is AWESOME' gene's ass.

Thirdly, I still have not learned to take showers while the kids aren't awake.

Fourthly, I have no idea where Zee's partner in crime, namely, The Sharpie, has taken up residence. I am afraid.

Fifthly, well, there isn't a fifthly. I just thought it'd be fun to type. And look at.

But even I'm not adventurous enough to explore sixthly.

Peace out, bitches. May your music be as awesome as your genes and your nails the color of your wildest dreams.

2 Leg Humps:

jess said...

Awesome. My nephew and his friend got ahold of a sharpie & drew lines on their stomachs to make themselves "look like footballs." :)

Ruchi Pandey said...

I really happy found this website eventually. Really informative and inoperative,Rajasthan Wildlife Tour Package Thanks for the post and effort! Please keep sharing more such blog.

 

designer : anniebluesky : www.bloggeruniversity.blogspot.com / graphics : AmyD : www.amysmusings.com