Friday, June 10, 2005

Meals on Wheels

Zube Boy and I are considering a business venture, inspired by his hot pink speedo. That was all he brought with him to Puerto Rico. When we were at the airport checking in, the tour group leaders asked him where all of his luggage was, and he told them he had his speedo and a bow tie in his pocket. That was all he needed. I mean, he is President of the Speedo Club after all.

So, we got into a discussion on the plane. We're looking for investors if anyone is so inclined to take the risk. Feel free to e-mail us at speedoslooksohotespeciallyondudesoverforty@yahoo.com.

Anyway, we want to open up a specialty sausage shop/restaurant thingy called Speedos and Sausage. We would only hire men, if that's legal. I certainly hope it's legal, 'cause if we had to hire women, that would fuck up everything. These men would be really hot. I would do the hiring, because Zube Boy has no taste in men. It's really not fair. I always point out hot chicks to him, and he's all drooling. When he tries to point out hot dudes, I'm like, eww. "Honey, pocket protectors are so not hot."

But, I digress. So, these hot guys in speedos would be the waitors and we would only serve the finest sausage in all the world. We were considering selling hot dogs and other varieties of, I don't know, phallic shaped delicacies, but we're still not sure.

Now, I bet you all think that everything is roses and cute little kitties in our relationship, but believe it or not, we do fight. One source of contention is whethere or not the waitors will serve while on roller blades. I think we can have it no other way, but Zube Boy is worried about lawsuits. Like, what if one of the waitors fell, scraped his buttocks, and poked himself in the eye with a sausage. I'm pretty sure we could dissuage him from suing us by telling him, "Stop crying you little pussy." Zube Boy is not so sure.

Oh well. I told him that I really try to see things from his point of view, but I can't manage to get my head that far up my ass. That shut him up. For now anyway.

0 Leg Humps:

 

designer : anniebluesky : www.bloggeruniversity.blogspot.com / graphics : AmyD : www.amysmusings.com