Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Dancing, Snoring, and Whatnot

Ring-ring!

Z-Girl: Hello dear.

Z-Boy: Hi honey.

Z-Girl: What’s up?

Z-Boy: Well, I just wanted to say I’m sorry for yelling at you last night.

Z-Girl: Yeah, well you scared me! All I remember is you all yelling and shit. I was sleeping peacefully, dreaming about Brad Pitt, until you started your screechfest.

Z-Boy: I'm glad SOMEONE was sleeping peacefully. Given the decibel level of your snorefest, I was forced to examine you last night to make sure you hadn't been replaced with a lawn mower.

Z-Girl: It's all in your head. I don't snore.

Z-Boy: Yeah, and bears don't shit in the woods. Anyway, I didn't mean to yell. You know I’m just stressed because I had to drop out of this Saturday’s Dance Off. I can’t rightly bust-a-move on crutches.

Z-Girl: Heh.

Z-Boy: What are you laughing at?

Z-Girl: Seriously?! You couldn’t bust-a-move in a Dance Off if someone replaced your bottom half with that of John Travolta.

Z-Boy: You’re a bitch. Always crushing my dreams.

Z-Girl: I speak the truth.

Z-Boy: Whatever. Have a good day at work.

Z-Girl: You, too.

7 Leg Humps:

Anonymous said...

Your husband would willingly dance? In public? Holy shit. Must give points for that, Zube Boy.

And they make that shit about snoring up. I don't know how they could hear it with all the sounds they make in their sleep.

Zube said...

Absolutely! He said I was keeping him awake, but I think he's full of shit.

And, he HATES dancing! Maybe I failed to make that sarcasm evident, but that's kind of what made it so funny he said that. :-)

Damn written word. It can be so confining sometimes.

PaintingChef said...

Ah yes...and once again I'm unsure if it really was the Zubes or the P-Chef All Stars who had the conversation I just read. Seriously...without you, I would be MUCH more inclined to think that I needed counseling.

Anonymous said...

At least you didn't ask him if he wanted that on white or wheat? Bonanza will have to explain since I was asleep at the time.

Sucks when you work Subway till 2:00 in the morning.

Zube said...

PaintingChef- I feel the same exact way when I read conversations between the P-Chef All Stars.

Dutch Oven- I'm racking my brain because for some reason that sounds familiar??? If she hasn't told the story yet, she must! That sounds like on I want to hear.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. »

Anna Schafer said...

thanks this is good blog.
snoring meme

 

designer : anniebluesky : www.bloggeruniversity.blogspot.com / graphics : AmyD : www.amysmusings.com