Thursday, February 09, 2006

Shit Sells...I Mean Smells...

So, Zazzafooky and Amy gave me the bright idea after yesterday's post to make t-shirts. Damn them. Heh.

I went to Cafe Press and opened up a shop. I Cafe Press-ed my happy little ass off, uploading my cartoons and giggling maniacally. I was ALL fucking excited about the money I'd earn for Planned Parenthood because OHMYGOD maybe people will actually BUY the shit I make. Heh. Again.

I forgot one minor detail in my excitement of being an entrepenuer. I suck. DUH! How could I forget that? I mean, I've sucked forever and ever amen. So what made me think my shop would be any different?

I have one product that I'm satisfied with. I promise to donate the $2.00 I earn buying myself a t-shirt to Planned Parenthood.

And, when I get all rich and famous and stuff, I am TOTALLY going to hire a designer. Until then, uh, you don't have to feel obligated to buy my crap.

7 Leg Humps:

Storm said...

Wahahaha! I soo want a baby doll that says "doesn't suck very well, please fix."

That's just great!

junebee said...

I think the Paintshop drawings have T-shirt potential.

Crazy Lady said...

Ok - that is just ass funny. I need one - just to see the look on the hub's face.

Anonymous said...

You don't have to HIRE a designer... my feelings are hurt.

Especially because, with all my years of experience, I can NEVER equal the grandeur of the art you have already!! :)

Chris & Cheryl said...

Your stuff is great! I'd love to have a t-shirt with the drawing of you and Zube boy on it. Hilarious!

Debi said...

OMG That stuff is sooooo funny....gonna get me some zubewear!

Amy said...

Love the mugs... love the mugs!
Tooooooo freaking funny!!!

 

designer : anniebluesky : www.bloggeruniversity.blogspot.com / graphics : AmyD : www.amysmusings.com