Thursday, March 02, 2006

Canine Flatulympics


You know Mom and Dad, it's not very nice to laugh at another's misfortune. Is it MY fault that sometimes air comes out of my butt while I'm sleeping and it freaks me out and wakes me up and makes me run away from my bed? I really don't get the air leaking out of my butt thing. It's weird. AND to top it all off it smells kind of funny. And then you guys make me feel all stupid and hold your noses and shoo me away. I mean, it's not like I'm doing it on purpose. You should really be nice. Okay?


*****************************************************

I feel MUCH better now. Thank you all! And Miss I even asked her doctor about cold-havin' folks coming to the hospital and the doctor said babies have incredible immune systems, so I WILL be going to the hospital OHMYGOD, TOMORROW! Whee!

And, I'm not even sick anymore, save a coupla sniffles.

12 Leg Humps:

PaintingChef said...

Oh GOOD!!! I'm so glad that you're feeling better. Have fun loving on baby chub! I'm kind of jealous!

Vic said...

How precious is that picture?! I'm glad you're feeling better. Good luck with the baby birthing.

justdawn said...

I am in love with your dog...what an expressive little face:)

Storm said...

How could you not laugh at that? I'm laughing, and I didn't even see it.

Glad you're feeling better, hon. Good wishes to Miss I.

Anonymous said...

At least he feels ashamed... ours looks up at us when we shout at her for making the ENTIRE ROOM toxic like we're bothering her. She then proceeds to put her head back down, go back to sleep, and do it all over again.

Phil said...

Duncan's been known to clear a room or two when gasses escape his rear. But he never seems surprised by it. Sure, he's afraid of his own reflection . . . but of his own bodily functions? Nah. Zack's just a silly-willy. lol

Glad you're feeling better. And that you didn't infect any preggers with the plague or anything.

Phil
Echoes in a Nomad's Head

Crazy Lady said...

WEEE!! BABY BABY BABY! Glad you are feeling better!

junebee said...

Oh, SURE, blame the dog. That's the oldest trick in the book.

Glad to hear your can witness the birth. I know you were really looking forward to it.

Brigitte said...

My mom has a farting dog too. It's bad.

I am glad you are feeling better and that you are going to the hospital. Thats awesome, very special. Sending hugs again!!!

peg said...

Zuuuuuube!
How ya been girl?!

Anonymous said...

Ooooooooh! Cannot wait to hear!

Al said...

ugh! dog farts are the WORST! My nose hurts just reading about it.

 

designer : anniebluesky : www.bloggeruniversity.blogspot.com / graphics : AmyD : www.amysmusings.com