Friday, April 14, 2006

I Vunt to Suck Your...

You guys, I've been KIDNAPPED! Don't worry, I'm executing swift ninja kicks and spy rolls and I think any day now I should be back at my humble home, fully recovered.

My kidnappers are these fucked up little monkeys that thrive on, of all things, BLOG MOJO! It's totally weird, they bite my fingertips and suck the Blog Mojo out. And then they giggle endlessly while chanting, "WE LOVE BM! WE LOVE BM!" Kicky little fuckers. They're all about the potty humor. Which is probably why I'm in the very predicament I find myself.

Wish my monkey-butt-kicking luck! Even first class spies need luck you know!

Oh yeah, KEEP THE ENTRIES COMING! They're FUCKING AWESOME!

4 Leg Humps:

junebee said...

You could teach them the Hineylicker song. They would probably enjoy that.

Ginamonster said...

HA! They've been making the rounds. Who do you think left that banana?

Phil said...

You know who has really highly potent Blog Mojo? Gnomes. See, they've got just as much BM as us big folk, but it's all super concentrated into their tiny bodies. I bet the monkeys would love the concentrated BM in those buggers. Hear that monkeys? You should go kidnap the gnomes . . .

Phil
Echoes in a Nomad's Head

Rich | Championable said...

I need to find myself a good recording of crickets, and post then I'm blanking.

 

designer : anniebluesky : www.bloggeruniversity.blogspot.com / graphics : AmyD : www.amysmusings.com