Friday, February 10, 2006

Artsy Fartsy Guy Over Here...

The Queen was at work. The King was at home.

Ring-Ring!

Z-Boy: Hello.

Z-Girl: Hi honey!

Z-Boy: Oh hi.

Z-Girl: What are you doing?

Z-Boy: I'm just sitting around making sculptures of you.

Z-Girl: Aw...Anyway WOH-WOH-WOH-WOH-WOH-WOH-WOH*...

Z-Boy: Okay.

Z-Girl: Well, I'd better get back to work. Bye!

Z-Boy: Bye.

Later that evening...

Z-Girl: Honey, that was really sweet that you were making sculptures of me today!

Z-Boy: Yeah, I know.

Z-Girl: What were you making them out of? Macaroni? Clay?

Z-Boy: *snickering*

Z-Girl: What?

Z-Boy: Honey, do you really want to know what I was doing when you called?

Z-Girl: What?

Z-Boy: Pooping.

I don't think I breathed for, like, 10 minutes.

*I swear when I talk sometimes that I sound to Zube Boy like the adults on Charlie Brown. For real.

17 Leg Humps:

Ginamonster said...

That. Is. Really. Funny. I wouldn't have breathed ten minutes either, but that was REALLY funny.

Crazy Lady said...

Men - they are just so romantic.

Amy said...

Ummmm... that is not right.


Assmonkey.

All of 'em... blasted assmonkeys.

Amy said...

Thought for a t-shirt there Zube?


BLASTED ASSMONKEYS

Eh... sounds like a bad hockey team.

Nevermind.

junebee said...

Very comical!

Phil said...

LMFAO! I am so glad I was sitting down when I read that, otherwise I would probably have ended up with another concussion.

Phil
Echoes in a Nomad's Head

Chickie said...

Too. Fucking. Funny.

Crazy Like A Fox said...

That just stinks...really it does.

Muse said...

making sculptures of you? hehe

Phil said...

Oh, I am way too bored . . . hehehehe

A Zube sculpture

junebee said...

Heh, heh, Phil's sculpture. A real piece of art!

PaintingChef said...

hehe...making sculptures...that's a euphemism I may have to remember...

Rich | Championable said...

THAT was funny.

mothergoosemouse said...

As if I needed more reasons to get Zube Boy and Kyle together. Add this one to the list.

DelBoy said...

Zube Boy for President. He is excellent!

Zube Girl said...

OH-MY-GOD! Phil, that drawing was funny as hell. Zube Boy agreed.

And for all you thinking Zube Boy's SO damn cool, it's getting to his head already. Heh.

Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY!
Sport truck gmc yukon ground effects Meridia pill information robert morgan evans and tennis Sony dcr-dvd205 dvd camcorder dvd camcorder side effects of didrex ccm vector 110 hockey stick Fuji film finepix f440 digital camera buy phentermine from the united kingdom Dark brown interior bmw Permanent hair removal propecia swot report of call center internet video cameras at shopping.com http://www.montana-pontiac-2005.info/sony-digital-camcorders.html Bay of fundy camping Mp3 players mac

 

designer : anniebluesky : www.bloggeruniversity.blogspot.com / graphics : AmyD : www.amysmusings.com