Monday, April 17, 2006

Minions and a Super Contest

It's the moment you've ALL been waiting for!

Drumroll please...

Ahem...Just a minute...

Z-Girl: What in the fuck do you call that??? That's not a drumroll!

Minion: I know. All I could find is a trombone. I was trying to improvise.

Z-Girl: You idiot! There is no improvising in minionism. You're demoted. Go put on a loincloth!

Minion: OH NO! PLEASE! Not the nubile young attendant position!!!

Z-Girl: Mmm-hmmm.

Minion: You are a tyrant.

Z-Girl: Yeah, yeah. Now go fetch me a beer.


Okay, forget the drumroll. I'll be taking applications for the position of Minion, if you're interested. But FIRST! We have a contest to begin. Remember that whole Superhero thing from last week? Yes? Very good. No? When then go read the link dumbass.

Anyway, it's voting time. Here are the entries (I think I got everyone, but if I've somehow missed you PLEASE let me know!):

Click on each picture to make it all biggy-like.

1. Happy Villain drew yours truly! I totally dig the armor. I think that when I'm not busy being a stick figure superhero, I'll go with this one...


2. Psychobabble - A Momma and Baby duo! CUTE COLORS! It's all about the colors.


3. Phil, or rather, Beer Boy and Philthy Dog, to the rescue! Hee. You MUST make this one biggy-like, 'cause you've gotta read the fine print.


4. Ginamonster - I LOVE the banana! A woman after my own heart with the Paint Shop superhero.



A few folks have the details of their superheros and superpowers posted on their blogs. I've linked to them below.

5. Bonanza Jellybean - SuperTramp The Avenger of Sluts everywhere!


6. JustDawn by day and this hot little number by night...She'll strip you of your dignity if you cross her!


7. RisibleGirl Patayto, Pototo. Either way, she rocks.



Okay, it's voting time. Just step on over to these Diebold voting machines here and...or...eh. Nevermind. You all know where I was going with that one.

Vote now. Vote often. But really? Only your first one will count.

And after Midnight tomorrow, not a damn one of your votes will count. So hurry up!

17 Leg Humps:

Black Eyed Gurl said...

I'm voting for Supertramp, if only because there was a time in my youth I could have used her to swoop in and zap the slut-sayers...

Although I gotta say good job everyone!

Phil said...

Since I can not, in good conscience, vote for myself (even though it really is the rockinest lol), I'll cast my vote for SuperTramp because man, look at that ass! Plus, by her own admission, she's a bit of a lush and acohol weakens her powers, so she & Beer Boy should get along fabulously :)

Phil
Echoes in a Nomad's Head

Mamma Mia said...

I am going to have to go with SUper Tramp. Ohh I was So in the hospital saturday night - but atlas the labor it was a false one and no pictures were able to be taken, I felt so robbed I thought for sure she understood.

Anonymous said...

I like Happy Villian's entry, but must advise you to go a bit lighter on the blush. ;)

Tina@ SendChocolateNow said...

Beer Boy and Philthy Dog. Every good Superhero needs a sidekick. Besides, extra points goes to the name of the villain: SoBer.

Miss Cellania said...

Gotta be Risible, also known as the Couch Potato!

Anonymous said...

I am voting for SuperTramp by Bonanza Jellybean. I know I was this superhero in a previous life, it is good to see her resurrected again!
AuntieRob

Anonymous said...

BeerBoy

junebee said...

Bonanza. Very detailed on the glutes.

Anonymous said...

hee hee

I couldn't possibly vote for myself, and I just LOVE BeerBoy, so there you have it. :)

PaintingChef said...

I am torn. I feel quite the loyalty to Super Tramp because a)she's kind of cool and b)I named her. But I'm also still peeing a little from laughing so hard at Beer Boy...

Still thinking...

Crazy Lady said...

Beer Boy gets my vote, although they all are great! Now I am really ticked off at myself for working so hard on my super hero and then fogetting to turn her in before the deadline.

Ginamonster said...

sigh. no votes for me. sniff. I might just have to turn super villian, (maybe that's what really happens when I get ahold of the banana peel, allergic reaction sets in, and I go bad!)

I have to give mine to BeerBoy, since he drew it himself and he included his sidekick. Plus I'm a sucker for bug eyes and a baseball cap. AND he appears to be packin a little extra something in his pants. me-ow!

Gary said...

I like them all but I have to vote for Happy Villain

Anonymous said...

Beer boy and Slober! :)

AngelConradie said...

risiblegirl gets my vote!

Anonymous said...

I can't take my eyes off of JustDawn's boobs. That's where my "vote" goes!

 

designer : anniebluesky : www.bloggeruniversity.blogspot.com / graphics : AmyD : www.amysmusings.com