Thursday, July 03, 2008

Slapping and De-Stalifying...

When your 14 month old is slapping you in the face repeatedly and throws her head back cackling as though you grabbing her hand and saying no is the most HYSTERICAL FUCKING THING EVAH, it's probably not appropriate to laugh, is it? I mean, for the record, I didn't laugh. I was trying hard not to. But I think my concerted effort to conceal a smile was evident. Which I bet is just as bad.

Today I got annoyed that no photos are ever taken of me. So I went on a self-portait spree whilst Zee was napping. Most of them turned out shitty.



But I got a couple I'm mildy satisfied with.



At least I know that should all of my other business ventures fail, I can try my hand at real estate. Or at least have the cheesy photo for the business card.

Since Amy gave my blog a breath of fresh air, I've decided to update my sidebar, which I hadn't done in years. Firstly, I've added some new links under Zube Classics. The others were all three years old. Things on the right side of this page have gotten a bit stale. Anyway, I've added:

Old Habits Die Hard
Artsy Fartsy Guy Over Here
Fuck the Bright Side

Well, I think it's that time of the day where breakdancing is in order. When I'm home alone and Zee is napping, I can breakdance like a mother-fucker. You never would have guessed, would you?

3 Leg Humps:

Crazy Lady said...

I'm thinking we really need a video of the breakdancing... yes, we really do

Anonymous said...

Looks like you're all dressed for it too!!!

Happy 4th of July Zube!

And, uh, well, Maggie has punched Mike in the nads and I have to laugh my ass off... so does he. You know, after he catches his breath.

On the upside, at least Zee doesn't fire you. Maggie just fired her dad and her sister. I wonder if she'll put an ad in the paper?

justdawn said...

I want to see pictures of THAT! heh

 

designer : anniebluesky : www.bloggeruniversity.blogspot.com / graphics : AmyD : www.amysmusings.com